Friday, July 13, 2012

It's been SO long since I last posted that we've had lots of changes happen in our lives! First of all, Anthony is now an officially licensed chiropractor in the state of California! He is working at Tustin Chronic Condition Center and is learning a lot. They focus on patients with chronic conditions such as celiac and hashimoto disease. He's been amazed to see the changes in his patients who come in for their first visit in constant pain and within a month they are like totally different people. His next step is taking the x-ray exam and getting licensed in that as well and then he will start focusing on certification courses to become certified to treat these conditions. Apparently a doctors education is NEVER complete! (I added a link to his office website at the bottom of this post if you want to check it out.)

I have also started a new job since my last post. I am still with Mercer, but am working as a Consulting Analyst in the Newport Beach office. The job is very different from my previous position, but I'm catching on pretty quickly. I work with a lot of great people so that definitely makes working more enjoyable! During my first week we had a team meeting during the workday that included beer and wine. I decided then and there that I was going to LOVE this place! :)

We also got a new car a few weeks ago. We had to get a second vehicle since I was getting a different job. We were really wanting to get a Jeep (Anthony was REALLY, REALLY wanting one), but we couldn't find one in our price range. So we decided if we couldn't get a Jeep, we at least wanted a convertible to enjoy in the amazing California weather. We ended up getting a Solstice, which neither of us ever even imagined owning, and we absolutely love it! The day after we bought it, we spent the whole entire day driving around through the mountains and along the ocean just taking in the amazing views and open air!

We have lots of friends/family visiting over the next couple months, so I will try to post lots of pictures of all the fun stuff we do!!

http://www.tustinchronicconditioncenter.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment